Guide to gaming on the Macintosh..

wonder if these guys are going to recieve the death threats and such that the guy that did the G5 prank got?

ps - for those that don't know a guy took an empty shell for a G5 that a friend "had" and he put PC parts into it and made up a story about getting a G5 for xmas and he really wanted a PC so he took the G5 parts out and put PC parts inside the case. The guy got letters calling him names and even many death threats going in to some detail.

I don't think he got death threats. Lots of (overreacting..) people may have got a bit angry, but I don't think they went that far.

These guys aren't real either I don't think, I mean the last page where the guy is juggling iMacs, not possible ;) plus small things such as the bowling ball would crack the **** out of the iBook case, not merely knock it over. It's just a joke and it's well done. :)

from the parts of emails the guy posted were ppl said they wanted to kill him in a varity of ways I would consider that a death threat :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back