[guide] how to install pandora on touch pro

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
if you have the touch pro or it's siblings and are using mobile 6.1 Pandora doesn't support the device and it won't work

Pandora is the best app for mobile phones EVAH (imho) so what to do?

xda to the rescue

I decided to post simplified instructions, it takes all of ten minutes;

here's the Pandora .cab

download and install that, if you don't know how to install a cab on a mobile phone, just drag it into your storage card, find it from the phone and launch, when asked where to install pick storage card it works just fine from there

it's still not going to work, you have to do a few things;

you also need this free configuration tool

download that, install that (storage card again) and launch it, you'll enter the "network" thingy, go to "tcp window", on the bottom you'll see a value, if you hit it there will be three choices, go to the largest which is 98304.

still not done, you now have to overwrite the VGA/EXE with this new one and it's pretty simple to do

after you download that file you have to unpack it (it's a zip)then just cut and copy the file(.

now navigate to your phone's program files through your desktop, if you installed Pandora on your storage card go to program files there, otherwise go to the program files on your phone

once in "program files" open Pandora and you'll see a file named the same as the one you copied from the zip, delete that and paste your new one in that folder

bing, done, reboot the phone and launch Pandora, it works for almost everyone now

one problem, the text will probably be very small on the opening screens, you might need glasses to read what's going on, otherwise it works just fine

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back