• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

gtaVC!!!!!

Kush

High On Life!
pimpin!

cant wait, but i didnt really like it on ps2 as much as gta3 i guess it sould be better on pc expecially with my modded xbox controller!:D it just didnt have the pizzaz that gta3 had.

Request from a (Super) Mod to Move this over to Games! :happy:

Kush

High On Life!
Originally posted by almostfamous88
before mafia says its 13th look @ gamespot. THEY ARE MORE TRUSTING
ya well rami sucks nuts. here is a link to the official website just click on news and the set realse dates are there, USA: may 13 and europe:may 16 well have fun.

click here
:happy:

Kush

High On Life!
Originally posted by themafia_69
ya well rami sucks nuts. here is a link to the official website just click on news and the set realse dates are there, USA: may 13 and europe:may 16 well have fun.

click here
:happy:
ohh yeah those are the set ones btw as usual for high end 3-d games like the new gta series (3d ones) and and splinter cell for pc generals etc they all come out after the first release date due to minor/major fixes last minute callibrating, performance/hardware issues, blah blah blah u know the rest but hey its for the best so there arent that many patche u have to install:cool:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I just hope that gta VC is coded better for the PC than gta III...

it annoys me that game developers charge 50 odd bucks (basing on the US prices :) ) and yet still put out unoptimized games... it is really annoying...

but the game itself should be fine... on the ps2 it is pretty kewl... :)

motorbikes baby..

Originally posted by Sazar
I just hope that gta VC is coded better for the PC than gta III...

it annoys me that game developers charge 50 odd bucks (basing on the US prices :) ) and yet still put out unoptimized games... it is really annoying...

but the game itself should be fine... on the ps2 it is pretty kewl... :)

motorbikes baby..
Motorbikes! I've installed a mod for GTA 3, gives you a nice bike :)

handles like crap at high speeds though :confused:

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry