Gta3

2Shy

Hey campers,

installed and updated Grand Theft Auto 3, now the game just wont start at all, i insert the play disc and double click on the ex icon but nothing at all no activity what so ever now what is kinda weird is this just happened after i reformatted the hard-drive and installed a Radeon 9700 pro, anyone else had this problem?

Gigabyte-8PE667
P4 2.5 (533)
Radeon 9700 pro (using cat 3.4 and dx 9a installed)
1GB PC2700
Soundblaster Live

cheers :/

~2shy

I mmight see the prob: The Soundblaster card. Some Soundblaster cards (or better said, drivers for those cards), can cause some games not to start up at all. Update your drivers to the latest ones (from creative, not the WHQL ones from Microsoft.), this might solve the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back