Gta3!

Kush

High On Life!
I got gta3 but now when i try to start it it tells me it cant find this video mode well i dont need that video mode i have a higher one. i think its somthign to do with my voodoo card. HELP PLZ!

Yea, something to do with the Voodoo card. I'm not sure but I don't think the Voodoo cards are supported very well for XP and the newer games, especially for OpenGL. There might be "homebrew" drivers which support XP, and I actually used some to get Ghost Recon to run back in November, but since I've upgraded to a Geforce 2. That would be my solution, just upgrade the video card, they are pretty cheap now.

ok... haven;'t fully looked this one up... not going to now eiter as its' 4:30 in the morning :-/

erm... GTA3 hasn't come out on PC... i haven't even seen a half working copy... (I have looked a little) - ITs more then liekly that that isn't GTA3 - and may even be a virus...

like i said... i may be compeltely wrong... but thats what it looks like to me :-/

MdSalih

gta3 is out

and oh yeah its the voodooo jsut spend 100 bucks and get any other card.

i found drivers

I found the drivers that let it have many resolutions for xp! it now works.

GTA3 is on the shelves over in the UK too, saw it on friday.

gt3

gt3 out, came out here about 6 days ago, in the bboston area. finally i can sleep.

i been happy for 6 days.

now my friends that had it for ps2, are usually over playing it on my pc.:p

yup my mate just bought gta3 for the pc last wednesday... its out for sure

w00t :)

heheh - should've keep my eyes on it :D

/me must get it :D - played it on PS2... Much imrpovement over other predecessors :)

MdSalih

GTA 3 Came out last Friday for me in the Netherlands, and offoarse I went out and bought it right away!

I am happy too now!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back