Gta3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kush

High On Life!
On May 21 GTA3 is supossed to hit the shelfs! I HAVE been wanting SOOOO LONG FOR THE PC VERSION!! MY friend has the ps2 verion and i cant get engouh! i have GTA 1 (original) GTA2(original) and i will also get GTA3!

they took out the multiplayer.. its worthless to me now.. ill just go play at the ps2 version at my friends house...

How do u know

How do u know that? and so what they made improvments on the pc version so it will be much better than the ps2 version!

well yes of course it will have bigger textures and better quality but the multi. is GONE...:mad: i read that on gamespy its official.

1 was multiplayer, 2 was multiplayer. Huh?

Gonna have to rad up on this, it will still be a best seller, but really!

the 16 players multi is gone, ill try and find the article in question.

GTA3 on PS2 is f'ing wicked !!! The best games i have ever played, that and Metal Gear Solid 2 !!!!!!!

well sry i cant find the article on gamespy.. that site is weirdly set up lol but rest assured its true it was confirmed by take two rockstar and the bunch..sry to bring bad news.. i really wanted that game for its multiplayer.. but since i dont own a ps2 ill still buy it..

any news on GTA3 for the Xbox.. ??? my friend has one and almost got a woody when he read the rumours on the GTA 3 for the Xbox...

any news would be helpful :)

I dout it will be available exclusively on a DVD, perhaps mulit CD, one containing the zany radio stuff.

well well well good thing i bought a dvd player this year heheh

I think its one cd!

I think its on one cd because the offical website has the required specs and they are 500mb hard drive space so why would the waste a dvd for 500mb or even less if its compressed on the cd?

Yes i have heard about the Xbox Version too. i think it is a fact but im not sure check out these websites for more infoXbox.com and GrantheftAuto 3

By the way

I havent seen any thing on the OFFICIAL website stating that there will be no multiplayer!

First of all

First of all i would like to say that the ps2 version ripped fits on one cd and second of all would u like to see the exact link to where it says that on the website that it requers 500hd mb for the pc version? HERE!

Yeah

well ofcourse if u ned 500mb to install it that the cd will have less than 500 mb or a little bit more! and the ps2 version is a dvd but im saying you can back it up on a cd!

THAT IS FOR PS2

THATS FOR THE PS2 (DVD TO CD) THE PC VERSION WILL MOST LIKELY BE REALEASED ON A CD!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE PC VERSION IF IT REQUERS A 8X CDROM THEN IT IS GANNA BE OUT ON CD!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back