GTA3 story..

B

Bail

at last ive already finished the game..the the game was really good but when it comes to the story of the game..i didnt understand some parts of the game or its story...but i want a clear one...

can anyone out there discuss or relate the whole story about gta3?:confused:

The story is: Drive from point A to point B to deliver item X, kill person Z, or take person Y to point B.

ROTF...

yeah vorpal... in a nutshell... and when they want to get fancy they let you go out in a boat...

what exectly dont you understand (long story)....
I like the ending, when she starts talking about her nails and then BANG, hehehehe, but then again i'm a psycopath..

what the name of the guy(starring)?...i didnt anything form him..it seems like he cant talk..hihi

When you work for the Maifa, the less you say, the better off you are.

:D

well, i dont know whats the name of the guy...
but you start working for the mafia then salavadors doghter says you have an afair or something.. so they try to kill you.
you escape to stanton island and start working for the yakuza.
and all this time your working against the colombians...
that pretty mutch covers the basic plot....

so as somone who has finished the game how do you get past the expresso mission. That mission is starting to irritate me. I cant get past it.

may i suggest chating..it worked 4 me...
and i tink there is a site somewhere that gives you a map to where all of the expresso stands are located.

hrmm, K
Any ideas on the site, or should I actually do something and look for it myself.

Moving your fingures wont kill ya....
try looking for "GTA3 maps" in yahoo, i think thats how i found it.

Originally posted by Geffy
so as somone who has finished the game how do you get past the expresso mission. That mission is starting to irritate me. I cant get past it.

to tell the truth,that mission was easy.just roam around the city..after spotting the esperesso on your map then its time to destroy them using your car.

I don't agree. It's not easy because you're timed, and the expresso sites don't show up on the radar unless they exist within the dispalyed area of the radar.

If it wasn't timed, it would be a breeze.

first roam all the cities and spot all the expresso sites.. then u can easily pick a path to take them all down in sequence.

in the espresso level, make sure you have a fast car because your gonna need it.

On the exspresso mission the timer dosent start until you destroy the first stand, so before you destroy any of the stands drive around the islands to find them all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back