GTA3 maps

S

scumbag

for all of you that are haveing troubles finding all 100 hidden packages in GTA 3....here is 3 detailed maps of all 3 islands. :)

call it what you will...I really dont give a fuc*...but some people might want em

and btw...who the fuc* are you to call someone pathetic?

gta3 is an awesome game and it sounds like u guys need a hug

so anyone get them maps? what do ya think of em?....btw I like the nWo thing..glad HBK is back

why dont you two (scum and catch) just get along!!?

jeez...

ok...so your saying "it's pathetic to use a map" but your also saying "im not saying your pathetic if you use a map".....god damn your an idiot

Originally posted by scumbag
ok...so your saying "it's pathetic to use a map" but your also saying "im not saying your pathetic if you use a map".....god damn your an idiot

Actually he said your pathetic if you need to use a map as he said twice

catch23 is correct.

The word pathetic was not directed at you scumbag but directed at any individual who "needs" those GTA3 maps.

"It's pathetic if you need a MAP"

I am not taking sides, merely telling the truth. Scumbag, you just emphasised the word "you" towards yourself causing the misunderstanding.

oh well im bailing out of this warzone :D

Sayonara!, Adios, Aurevoir, Wassalam, Goodbye, Laterz, Peace out :D

If I was feeling a little more excitable, I would delete most of the posts in this thread...

I think Scumbag is right, if he wants to post those maps, why not, I'm sure somebody has downloaded them, so that means that person would be a scumbag... not very nice huh? I'd say 1-0

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back