• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

GTA3 maps

S

scumbag

for all of you that are haveing troubles finding all 100 hidden packages in GTA 3....here is 3 detailed maps of all 3 islands. :)

S

scumbag

so anyone get them maps? what do ya think of em?....btw I like the nWo thing..glad HBK is back

S

scumbag

ok...so your saying "it's pathetic to use a map" but your also saying "im not saying your pathetic if you use a map".....god damn your an idiot

Originally posted by scumbag
ok...so your saying "it's pathetic to use a map" but your also saying "im not saying your pathetic if you use a map".....god damn your an idiot
Actually he said your pathetic if you need to use a map as he said twice

G

Gouk

catch23 is correct.

The word pathetic was not directed at you scumbag but directed at any individual who "needs" those GTA3 maps.

"It's pathetic if you need a MAP"

I am not taking sides, merely telling the truth. Scumbag, you just emphasised the word "you" towards yourself causing the misunderstanding.

oh well im bailing out of this warzone :D

Sayonara!, Adios, Aurevoir, Wassalam, Goodbye, Laterz, Peace out :D

P

Pierreken

I think Scumbag is right, if he wants to post those maps, why not, I'm sure somebody has downloaded them, so that means that person would be a scumbag... not very nice huh? I'd say 1-0

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog