GTA3 hookers

Dubbin1

I Like Cheese
Any of you pickup a hooker yet and take her into alley? I about died when I found out you can do that :D Is there anything else that you can do with other people (besides beating the tar out of them) or is it just the hookers?

I think my favorite part is using the cheat and getting the tank to blow everything up :) I spent more time doing that then doing the missions.

I dont use the tanks during missions. I just drive around blowing cars and people up :)

Originally posted by xsk8zerox
I havent cheated yet... im determined to beat it by my self

What you do is, you let the hookers do there thing and then when they get out of the car u run them over or beat them with a bat and get your money back :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back