Gta3 Good?

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Is GTA3 realy worth buyin? Is there anything new on it than there was on the PS2 version? And how will do u rekon it will run on a.....

512MB RAM
AMD 1.41 GHZ
GEFORCE 3
5.1 Speakers?

O And when is there a UT2003 Demo, or a technology demo that will run on your graphics cards, u know like a benchmark thing?

All i know is that UT2003 Is out in June

Somebody Help Me!

Thanx

Cya

From Ste

from what i read...the pc version is exactly the same as the ps2 version, but i dont have ps2 and i think its great

It is an excellent game and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet. As for differeneces between pc and ps2 versions, well I don't own the ps2 version but I've heard that the only differences are the usual better graphics. That said many people have complained about how it runs utter shite on some systems and perfect on others - high end or not. Hopefully there should be a patch soon. On that system it should run fine. :)

UT2k3 is most probably gunna be out in july (was set for late june anyway, no real loss). The demo has also been delayed and you can expect it in the coming weeks.
I didn't get much on what the tech demo was about I always thought it was for companies to benchmark their hardware .. but i'm not sure. :confused:

My system
Athlon 1.2Ghz
512MB RAM
GeForce 2mx 32MB
800x600x32 gta3 runs fine imo - turn off those damn trails!

ive played 16+ hours of gta 3, best game i have ever played.
it totally rocked my world, jacking cars and buses is soooo much fun, everyone i know likes it. the pc and ps2 versions missions and graphics are the exact same. second, in this day and age, why would anyone buy a pc title. lmao, i assume uve heard of deviance.

-dcwckd

<<<<<GTA3 runs like a dream cruising the city listening my MP3s. This game gets 10/10 from me

just finished the 2nd mission and i'm hooked! didn't play the ps
ver,but now i'm torn betwen sof 2 and gta3. btw how do i enable
fps? the game seems to run smooth,but i'd like to see what i'm getting.:cool:

bit slow

Gta3 is a godsend. It is the best game I’ve ever played everyone loves it, except my misses because now she never sees me. Mine runs a little dodgy though, when it was first installed it ran like a dream but now it’s a bit choppy. I’ve tried reinstalling and updated all my drivers but It doesn’t matter if I play at 800*16*16 low detail or 1280*1024*32 with full detail it’s still jumpy. My system specs are below:

AMD Athlon 1.2Ghz
512mb PC133 RAM
GeForce2 Ti 64mb
Sound Blaster Live
CS 5.1 Speakers

Any hints would be great.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back