gta3 garage

Kush

High On Life!
ive noticed that in gta3 for the pc when i enter the garage the guy will only strafe and not turn like he is suppose to. in the ps2 version that doesnt happen. any one having this problem? and whats the solution.

Its due to the control differences between the PS2 version and the PC version, unless you just wanna use a gamepad to play the game, you just gotta get used to it.

no m8

i like the mouse better because in shooters and also in this you can move around corners ready to shoot enimies, do you know what i mean? :cool:

one of my friends uses the mouse to walk around then when he gets into a car he uses a joystick!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back