GTA: Vice City

To run a PS2 game on pc, you need a special mod chip.
I don't remember where to get it, but it exists, and all over the net.
About the PC release of Vice City, I sure hope so.

There are no GOOD PS2 emulators, and Vice City for PC is scheduled for January 2003.

Where is the info saying it will be release in January, I'd like to read it. It will be so much better on PC.

where does it say that it will be released on PC? I thought it would not be on PC

its not being released on PC, Sony and Rockstar signed an exclusivity deal so the GTA games for the time being only come out on PS2

I heard that Rockstar North signed an exclusive agreement that vc would be exclusivly on ps2 for 6 months, but Rockstar North is an afiliate of Rockstar and Rockstar did not approve of this so the exclusive agreement is not valid.

i want PC so bad.... they would get so much money, so why sign with sony. thats limiting income

Agrees here. I want the one for PC also; and a mod chip for your PC!? I don't think there is such a thing.

I mean; there are software emulators that are being developed that will run PS2 games; such as known emulators that run PS1 games.

Oh and just wanted to say; emulators are not warez; and if people want to discuss; I think we call can; unless members start posting about roms/cracks.

I have PS2 but I really hate its controllers.
I got both GTA3 for PS2 and PC!
I'm enjoying playing it on my PC more than PS2.

hey Nick I thought ROMS are part of emulators!
how can you emulate something if you don't have ROMS.

Nah; you misunderstood me; or I wrote unclearly; when I was mentioning ROMs, I was talking about obtaining them...

Posted by ZAnwar
You don't need a mod chip for your PC !?!
of course not, because you cant play ps2 games on a pc at all

'dumb'

They are going to release it for pc its on their website!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back