GTA: Vice City

lol. The game is exclusive for PS2 on the game console market!

There will be a PC version - the question is when...

I came close to buying a PS2 just to have the game a.s.a.p. but thankfully I played it on a friends system first.

The game itself is amazing, brilliant, and amazing. The PS2 sucks.

Load time and graphics... pathetic. I'm used to playing GTA3 on my PC and I went over two different friends houses (one has a $4500 DLP rear projector, the other has a typical 36" XBR) and despite the quality of their t.v.'s, the game looked like brown poo.

My PC's spec's are fairly high, as are all of ours I'm sure, and I realize I'm spoiled when I grab the PS2 controller.

I think Rockstar is doing the same thing they did with GTA, eventually it will come out on the PC, the market is there. They are just milking the ps2 version first.... They will def. have a pc version.

Posted by Herkalees
I came close to buying a PS2 just to have the game a.s.a.p. but thankfully I played it on a friends system first.

The game itself is amazing, brilliant, and amazing. The PS2 sucks.

Load time and graphics... pathetic. I'm used to playing GTA3 on my PC and I went over two different friends houses (one has a $4500 DLP rear projector, the other has a typical 36" XBR) and despite the quality of their t.v.'s, the game looked like brown poo.

My PC's spec's are fairly high, as are all of ours I'm sure, and I realize I'm spoiled when I grab the PS2 controller.

the load takes minutes but no doubt about it that the game's graphic is great.this is a major problem with PS2 load time takes days :eek:

i think vice city will be a dvd only game if it is going to be released on the pc

they have so much music

you could never put different cd's in for different radio stations

that would suck

the dvd would rock

even better

a dvd for each city

thats what they should do

cheers
egghead

Posted by egghead
they have so much music

you could never put different cd's in for different radio stations
there are these things called mp3's. they're neat.

thanks taurus:

i looked on my gta3 disc and they are all wavs

i would love to get a dvd

but if they used mp3's only that would be great

just hope they get it out to us soon

cheers
egghead

Vice City will most definately come out on PC, anyone that thinks otherwise is short sighted. Its too much of a cash cow to pass up.
I just hope they do a better job with the conversion than they did with the first one.
As for Herkalees saying the PS2 graphics are 'poo' - are you blind ? I could reel off plenty games, on the pc as well, that look nowhere near as good as that. Besides the fact, are you really playing games because they look nice ? Plus, not everyone has the latest greatest graphics card for their PC, so there will be plenty systems running it that will look a lot WORSE than the PS2 version. But I'm sure that won't put em off as its the GAMEPLAY that counts, you graphic whore ;)

i heard from rockstar that its only comming to the mac because sony owns the pc market

j/k :)

i just want to hear chatterbox in vice city

my searches have been empty

sorry for the funny

cant wait to play

me bad

cheers
egghead

Can anyone actually POST a link to anywhere on the Rockstar games site where it mentions it will come out on PC? I havent seen it anywhere...:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back