GTA Vice City tricks/tips

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Hi all

Anyone here know how to pull wheelies on the motorbikes?

This thread could be used to post new tricks or tips found in the game too if you like.

:D

title of thread and this post edited from TICKS to TRICKS in order to not scare away users from an infestation :D ... edit done by your friendly neighborhood mod - Sazar

also when u pick up a prostitute where do u take them ? ive took them back to my room in the hotel but nothing happend soo i choped her up with my chainsaw lol

GTA Vice City ticks? LOL, they better get rid of those bugs soon! :D

Seriously to do wheelies on motorbikes press 6 on the numpad and to stand up/put weight on the front whilst riding press 9! :)

Ticks!! Ooops! If i see any i'll be hacking them up with my machete!!

Thanks for the TIP shaunj66

Havent played ViceCity yet, but in GTAIII as you had to do was take one of the hookers to a somewhat secluded area and park the car.

Just sit there and the car will start bouncing.

Also, if your health was about 98 (take a punch to the head) the time with the lady would raise your health to 125.

Man, I really need to buy this game.

yeah i took her somewhere seculded, but maybe it was my aftershave or maybe she was fridged lol but nothing happened soo i ran that one over :)

How do you get them in the car in the first place?!

Also, anyone notice this b4 (the body chalked outline!):

Teddy, you come up to the whores and honk your horn if you have a nice car.

Anyone beat the rc helecopter mission? i could use some tips of that.

NO! That thing is impossible to control...its the only mission i didnt enjoy!

Don't know what all the fuss about the RC helicopter misiion is, I did it first go with about 5 seconds to spare. Couple of my mates are all having probs too and they are all using mouse/keyboard while I use a pad - could be the difference. If you can't fly that RC helicopter then you'll have probs when you get the real helicopter as it handles exactly the same !

Also, anybody tried holding up shops yet ? Just walk in holding a gun, press target and the store assistant sticks his/her hands up and cash starts appearing on the counter :) Oh, but it also puts your wanted level up to a max of 3 depending on how long you hold them up for.

Originally posted by Nick M
Teddy, you come up to the whores and honk your horn if you have a nice car.

yup...

I decided to get cheeky and when the car started to 'bounce' I took a reverse look (which places camera in front of car) and they were sitting wide apart staring ahead :(

disappointing indeed...

but my health going upto 125 is always a plus :D

need a pretty decent car to pick em up though...

all the hookers were little black bra top and black shorts...

Originally posted by avsdotcom
Don't know what all the fuss about the RC helicopter misiion is, I did it first go with about 5 seconds to spare. Couple of my mates are all having probs too and they are all using mouse/keyboard while I use a pad - could be the difference. If you can't fly that RC helicopter then you'll have probs when you get the real helicopter as it handles exactly the same !

Also, anybody tried holding up shops yet ? Just walk in holding a gun, press target and the store assistant sticks his/her hands up and cash starts appearing on the counter :) Oh, but it also puts your wanted level up to a max of 3 depending on how long you hold them up for.

my chopper keeps blowing up :(

I have gotten round to planting 3 of them buggers a coupla times and BOOM the chopper blows up coz I keep hitting steel rods and the roof...

the helicopter controls are totally jacked up... rockstar could just as easily have made the controls WASD as normal with page up and page down as the height alteration keys...

totally stupid...

btw... I highly recommend practising with the chopper BEFORE you pick up a bomb and set off the timer... it'll give you an idea about how it handles...

I don't know if VC for the PC supports it, but your can better use an analog controller (including analog buttons). The helicopter for example has a much better handling on the PS2, because you can dose the amount of speed you want the helicopter to fly.

yeah the tilt thing of the helicopter can be kinda confusing, I got three of them planted. someone I know got pissed off with it and used a trainer to halt the mission time.

I am def gonna give this a few more goes before resorting to something like that

I just got VC for the PC. I think I'm gonna use a trainer on the PC as well, since I played most of the game on my PS2. Can you recommend a good trainer?

I modded my Xbox controller to work on my PC and that works great for controlling the chopper/plane as well as being able to ride massive wheelies on the motorcycles.

Does anyone know how to get into the stadium? I have been trying to find the entrence but haven't found it yet.

Trainers and cheats

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back