GTA Vice City Saved Game Files

I cant complete the helicopter missions (the one with the RC - small helicopters) I want a save game with that mission completed guys....

does anyone have the save file for just after demolition man mission i just hate that level if anyone does just post it up plz.

dr_tt: not sure if anyone is still providing these files.. but, it would probably be helpful if you gave a little more specifics as to which file/level you are looking for.

can someone pls tell me what buildings are there to buy or give me a screenshot of the map pls

hello there , i just got here through google search for gta saved files ..
i've just reformated my HD and i was already completed the bank job in GTA vice city
and even the level with phil hospital issue so i was wondering is some one has the game file after the bank job ?! i've search the forums and got nothing in the search

hope someone has it coz i really don't think i'm able to play it all over again

thanks

Hi im new here and i need a savegame for vicity with ONLY the missions 100% (not the buildings, Hidden pakages and that stuf.......)

wow.. people still playing this game?

edit: of course, I tend to have a short attention span on most games..

Mine dont have the save folder but it has data, should i put them in there has anyone got the save for the completed game.

All I need is the last two missions can someone upload a save game file where I can play the last two missions of vice city? Thanks to whoever ups it :)

hi im new and i was wondering if anyone has a save game just befor the mission with phil and he makes a bomb that makes you high:)

Hi guys i want a save with 50% +/- of the game.because my save crashed
sad.gif

Can any1 get it 4 me?Tkx

Hi could u send me the saved file of that dildo dodo mission plz im stuck in that my email id is <snip> plz it wud help me in moving the game ahead.

Mod Edit: please don't post your email address publicly unless you want to get spammed. If you have what this person wants please send them a private message where you can arrange a method of transfer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
Is hier zufällig jemand der mir sagen kann wo ich n saved game für gta vcs herbekomm!

Aber die DEUTSCHE VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back