GTA: Vice City for pc short screenies

N

neo

Here's the short screenis for GTA: Vice City for pc. personally I think it form ps2, the way he drives the car it's way too much reckless for pc controls. But here's the link to the movie. Tell me
what do you think:confused:

GTA: Vice City for PC

"I only hope that the Arab world does not get this message: that the coalition attacked Iraq not because it suspected Iraq of having weapons of mass destruction but because it was certain that Iraq did not have enough of them." - Rajesh Behl, India"

...why do you have to bring nonsense politics here? What point are you trying to prove by having it as your sig?

:rolleyes:

cause thats what he wants for his sig, why do you have to post so off topic on a random thread?

you are twice as bad as he

it's his buisness what he wants in his sig, it's better then any of these sigs that are 23452 mb full of stupid waste of time images.

Originally posted by blinden
cause thats what he wants for his sig, why do you have to post so off topic on a random thread?

you are twice as bad as he

it's his buisness what he wants in his sig, it's better then any of these sigs that are 23452 mb full of stupid waste of time images.

And you are...? Why do you feel the need to answer a question not directed at you? Are you his lil'b*tch?! hehe.

How is it off topic, he's made a statement in his signature. Perhaps he is the one off topic, making comments about a war in the games section.

The only reason he has such a sig is to provoke a reaction from the board members. I reacted, thats what he wanted, let him answer. Im sure he doesn't need you to do it for him!

that's far and away the most stupid argument I have ever heard.

No doubt you've had your fair share of those huh.

And I take it that's your way of saying you dont have a response...which is fine.

You might as well have said "yeh, and you're stupid", would have given the same message.

I dont know why you felt you needed to get involved anyway, i only put the question to him.

i think the sig is in poor taste, but he has the right to freedom of speach. judge him if you want, but keep it to yourself, unless you want to PM him if you want to "call him out."

btw: the pics are cool, am looking forward to hearing all you guys get happy about it, unfortunatly i have played the PS2 version, so its not a big deal to me.

Originally posted by dubstar
i think the sig is in poor taste, but he has the right to freedom of speach. judge him if you want, but keep it to yourself, unless you want to PM him if you want to "call him out."

btw: the pics are cool, am looking forward to hearing all you guys get happy about it, unfortunatly i have played the PS2 version, so its not a big deal to me.

exactly, why do you ahve to make a point about it in a thread about something completely unrelated... The reason I didn't "argue" with you is because you are obviously the one resorting to saying pointless stuff like "Are you his lil'b*tch?!" at that point, I just don't even bother, being yourself is your worst punishment.

and thanks for updating the link to the screens.

Am I missing something not that I don't mind but I thought I made topic of GTA not racism. By theway dubstar is right he has a right of freedom of speech by the 215 year old constitution. and teddy
And you are...? Why do you feel the need to answer a question not directed at you? Are you his lil'b*tch?! hehe.
not to be rude or anything but this is not the way a true american reply we are the one of the best country of the world and were are here to support the least one's.

Ra.cism
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race

dubstar "but he has the right to freedom of speach"

As do i, so don't be a total hypocrite by telling me to keep mine to myself. And im not judging him (dont be so dramatic). I was asking him about his sig....i dont think that is at all personal.

blinden: "you are obviously the one resorting to saying pointless stuff like "Are you his lil'b*tch?!"

Well (and u still havent answered this), for some reason you had to come in and answer a question on his behalf that had nothing (do you understand that bit) to do with you...hence you being his lil'*****. Could you not control yourself and realise the question wasnt there for you to answer.

blinden "being yourself is your worst punishment."
Oh, real nice. My comment about you being his lil'b*itch has really got to you hasnt it. If you'd bother to notice the "hehe" after it you may have realised that i was joking, you obviously aren't.

neo: "not to be rude or anything but this is not the way a true american reply we are the one of the best country of the world and were are here to support the least one's. "

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Sorry.

There's always one isn't there, no matter where you go on the internet there is always one trying to go out their way to piss people off. Here it's blinden.

Mind your own in future.

"Ra.cism
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race"

Damn, what's this???????? Is this aimed at me?

Originally posted by Teddy

There's always one isn't there, no matter where you go on the internet there is always one trying to go out their way to piss people off. Here it's blinden.

thats right... Im' the one crapping on people's posts

at least I posted one bit that was on topic, you have done no such thing, you are the one pissing everyone else with your ignorant and arrogant view that anybody cares what you think. He has an opinion, this is not the place to take it to task. You posted here with no other objective than to start trouble, and thats not right, and thats why I stood up for him, cause you are out of line. The question (which was in poor taste and very offensive in nature) shouldn't have even been made, no matter to whom it was directed? Do you understand that people have opinions, do you call everyone out on what they have in their signature?

WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC WRONG TOPIC

Originally posted by blinden
thats right... Im' the one crapping on people's posts

at least I posted one bit that was on topic, you have done no such thing, you are the one pissing everyone else with your ignorant and arrogant view that anybody cares what you think. He has an opinion, this is not the place to take it to task. You posted here with no other objective than to start trouble, and thats not right, and thats why I stood up for him, cause you are out of line. The question (which was in poor taste and very offensive in nature) shouldn't have even been made, no matter to whom it was directed? Do you understand that people have opinions, do you call everyone out on what they have in their signature?

Bored. So very, very bored.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back