gta vc

B

banter

I have played vice city for while and completed the missions but it's only 60% complete!

What else is there to do ??

Thanks

har :)

Have you looked around and completed all the mini missions? the ones you get from answering the phones around the city.

The rampages/challenges also count to the total percentage completed

thanks, but now i have a bigger problem. It wont even start !!!

I double click on the .exe and nothing happens.
I reinstalled it but no difference.
I recently installed the update kb823980 (the virus fix) could this have caused the problem. If so how do i get around it (because i cant unistall the update)

Thanks

Your user files (save games and config) are stored in:

"C:\Documents and Settings\--Your user if XP--r\My Documents\GTA Vice City User Files\"

You could try deleting or moving "gta_vc.set" which should contain your video options, and give you a clean default options startup.

Getting the game %100 done does'nt give you anything special other than accomplishment. No special missions or secret easter eggs I'm sorry to say.

Originally posted by Tristan
Getting the game %100 done does'nt give you anything special other than accomplishment. No special missions or secret easter eggs I'm sorry to say.

well, you get infinite ammo and a tshirt that says I beat the game and all I got was this crappy T-Shirt. You also get some body guards you can rent at the mansion.

Originally posted by Bail
how do i rob shops?
There are 15 specific stores to rob, so find those. You rob them by going up to the cashier with a gun drawn and aim it at him, he will start putting money on the desk. When the the alarm goes off and your warning level gets to 2, then the robbery will count in the stats.

I am so stuck on the checkpoint carlie mission right now, with the boat. Those triple jumps screw me up evertime.

Incidently, I got 20 bounces of the ball on my head. :)

When you beat the game you get the body guards (which are a nice feature) you get to go to a special spot in the strip club, and more.... can't think of anything right now.. but if you get 10o packages you get the apache helicoper at the army base...

-lieb39

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back