GTA VC Help?

sd007

OSNN One Post Wonder
hi all, i am very new to this site, and i want some help in playing GTA VC. i am unable to do mission named DILDO DODO. any help welcome.:):rambo:

Hy all , I want too the save of this mission Dildo Dodo in Gta Vice City or the save of 50 % . plsssssssssss help me . my mail is symona922003 if anyone want to send me the save .

"push down whilst skimming along the water and when it
takes off, push up and it will level out. The problem is, if it lands
on land, you're buggered as it won't take off on land or even move,
so be sure to land only in the sea. Now, the best place to start is
Viceport, then just follow them to Little Havana, then to the airpot
and then a back to downtown."

FROM GAMEFAQS.

its not really that difficult a mission, just keep trying, its easier with a gamepad
than the keyboard

i don't think i have a save right after that mission... all i have is the one where you have to beat hillary and the last three missions... if nobody else has it i could probably beat it this weekend and send you the save then..

however... as scott said... it's a really easy level.. it helps to go all the way down to the docks, circle around and pick up the route from there/ that way you have enough speed to do the sharp climbs...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back