gta san andreas

man, I just opened this thread without reading the title, had to read around a few times before I got it :p

Electronic Punk said:
man, I just opened this thread without reading the title, had to read around a few times before I got it :p
And what was your first thought?? :laugh:

I didn't see why it would be an issue, I could most likely fire an uzi out of window with either hand, the other on the steering wheel...

...Unless I was at some traffic lights then I would have to either have it dropped down into first gear and would need my left hand, so the uzi would be in the right hand so I could switch into second with enough time to keep control of the car.

... Unless there was a traffic jam, not been using my hands for that and found that i can maintain a straight line with my legs. So could hold it with my right hand and steady it with my left hand, but then I could get carried away and lose control of the car, but of course my seat belt would prevent me from getting out of position too far.

Why do you ask?

Not sure how you do it on the keyboard. I got an adapter so I can just my PS2 controller on the PC version. That way you look left or right with L2 or R2 and hit Circle to fire. All depends on how you have the buttons mapped I guess.

BTW. Very funny EP. Remind me not to drive next to you next time you're in Orlando.

Electronic Punk said:
I didn't see why it would be an issue, I could most likely fire an uzi out of window with either hand, the other on the steering wheel...

...Unless I was at some traffic lights then I would have to either have it dropped down into first gear and would need my left hand, so the uzi would be in the right hand so I could switch into second with enough time to keep control of the car.

... Unless there was a traffic jam, not been using my hands for that and found that i can maintain a straight line with my legs. So could hold it with my right hand and steady it with my left hand, but then I could get carried away and lose control of the car, but of course my seat belt would prevent me from getting out of position too far.

Why do you ask?

ROFL ... i dont have the adapter ..so i dont know .. it just pisses me off im in san fiero and doing that jizzy mission .. the titty bar dood and i have to shoot up a couple cars and cant figure out how to shoot while driving.

you probably need to increase ur driving skill and smg skills

I'm at work so I can't check myself but I'll see if I can do this from memory. Check the Keyboard & Mouse settings, look under vehicle controls and check for which keys look left and right (LOOK not MOVE). It's going to be either of those keys plus the fire key, I think the fire key is different inside the vehicle. Sorry for lack of details, I'll check when I get home.

No. Open your user controls... select redifine controls... goto vehicle controls... Then set keys for both "look left" and "look right"

When driving, press either of them to "look" then your fire key to shoot. When both buttons are pressed, you look behind.

Hope that helps.

JL Renegade said:
No. Open your user controls... select redifine controls... goto vehicle controls... Then set keys for both "look left" and "look right"

When driving, press either of them to "look" then your fire key to shoot. When both buttons are pressed, you look behind.

Hope that helps.

thanks bro ... that did it .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back