GTA - San Andreas confirmed!

I wish they re-released GTA3 with the good stuff from vice city (bikes, choppers)...

LocKStocK said:
I wish they re-released GTA3 with the good stuff from vice city (bikes, choppers)...

if you've got VC for PC go here: www.gtaworldonline.tk

theyve already got a port of the gta3 maps into the VC engine. pretty cool if you ask me :D

Graebob said:
if you've got VC for PC go here: www.gtaworldonline.tk

theyve already got a port of the gta3 maps into the VC engine. pretty cool if you ask me :D

Site doesn't seem to work, whats the mod called?
Might be able get it elsewhere....

Thanks for the link my friend... i'm off to preorder as we speak.. and being a PS2 player thats cool by me...

LocKStocK said:
Site doesn't seem to work, whats the mod called?
Might be able get it elsewhere....

The mod is GTA World Online (surprisingly enough ;) ), ive never seen it hosted anywhere else and i wish i still had the installer. good luck finding it :)

Glaanieboy said:
All rumours until now:
gta_sa.gif

coming-october.gif

:w00t:

(this picture was sent to me through the Rockstar games e-mail mailing list)

Can You give me this game i wond this very much

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back