GTA 3 End Game Scene

R

ronenph1

I finally finished the game fellas!

Just a stupid question,

at the end of the game you're going with Maria and she talks about her hair and stuff.. Well, when the screen changes to black and shows the cast, there's a gunshot and Maria stops talking.

Why does he kill her???

I must burn myself now :mad: ! I'm at expresso mission ...

ronenph1 .. you must help me : tips&tricks about that misson ...

Cosmin -
There's a walkthrough @ GTA3.com

I used it a lot.

Check it out and you'll see some good advices.

i was just kinda mad that you could not drive around the cities. without missions. that was annoying

i just finshd 33 mission..by the way...im in a mission which you will look for a yardie car...whatz a yardie??

" at the end of the game you're going with Maria and she talks about her hair and stuff.. Well, when the screen changes to black and shows the cast, there's a gunshot and Maria stops talking.

Why does he kill her???"

I think it's meant to be more of a joke then the actual ending of the game , and its supposed effect is probably quoted above :) .

Originally posted by Cosmin
I must burn myself now :mad: ! I'm at expresso mission ...

ronenph1 .. you must help me : tips&tricks about that misson ...

first drive around so that you get all of the espresso locations on the map and once you have that done, you wont have to waste time to go look for them. After that, go take out each and everyone of them with a tough vehicle by ramming into it. But one word of advice, watch out for the espresso stand in mafia territory, i had to redo that mission so many times because one of the mafia guys would always blow me up.

Thats where the bullet proof Patriot comes in handy. The cop from the public toilets leave it for ya, after his last mission. Its really worth hanging on to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back