GTA 2 and XP

D

drahzar

Well, it just doesn't work. Anyone else having this problem? I downloaded GTA 2 a couple of times, it didnt work. So I tried the one i had on my other computer (using windows 98) It worked fine. I tried running the one on my other computer through my laptop (using windows xp), didn't work. Copied it over to my laptop, still didn't work. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? And sorry if this has been posted before, but search feature doesn't work with anything under 4 characters (GTA)

Yeah i have this problem too.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

In order for GTA 2 to work in Win2k or WinXP you must apply the official patch at their site. I did this and it works flawlessly now. Hope it works for you.

Somebody gave me a file from here, I just replaced the gta2.exe file and it worked fine. I just can’t remember who I got it from though as it was on the old boards.

Mike Tasker

Here's your problem guys. u downloaded it. try buying it

I ain't the one with a computer with everything downloaded :D

/me nudges the topic back onto the straight and narrow
/me is not on IRC ;)

lol, of course u aint the one with a lotta downloaded games on your comp existenz. u get me to burn them all for u!

Just search on Google.com for an official gta 2 update .. I had that problem also and it's History now .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back