Grrrrrrrr

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
GoNz0: A lot of the news you just posted from gonaads are dups from yesterday... Please look to see what's a dup and delete it. I had sent gonaads a PM and I was waiting for a reply.

Intel stuff belongs in Hardware not Main

OOOOPS... :( I missed the intel one I looked and did not see it and since the story date was the 15th I did not look at the archive. I will look more closely.

Sorry :confused:

Thanks gonaads, it really is the news posters job to ensure the story hasn't been posted before.

The AOL and the Browser stories are fresh... I do not see them in the archive. Also the gaming stories.

But on the intel story I actually submitted two (2) of the same with different sources hoping whoever posted it would choose wich one was the better. But I did not put a notation with it for fear that it would get copied with the story... But now thinking about it if I had put a notation on it and it gets copied then whoever posted it would not have checked to see that there was two (2) of them.

I will double check next time and also just submit one (the better of them) when there is more than one (1) source for a story.

Oh and Jewelzz...
banghead.gif
bow.gif

Heh, yea it's best that you pick which is the better source. They are basically saying the same thing they're just written by different ppl.
I know I'm a b!tch with news but boy do we look like fools when there are dup stories. I've caught myself doing it, waddy doing... we all dup sometimes, it's just getting out of hand lately :confused:

tut tut tut *shakes head in dismay*:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back