Grrrrrrr!!!111!!!

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
My host just got 0wn3d! I'm rushing to make a complete home directory / sql backup.... :eek:

Exactly. :mad: sql backup is done. Home directory backup is getting there slowly. At least I got the sql. Maybe another 30 MB of the home directory left. Getting at about 60KB/sec....

Whew, home directory backup complete. So far, my site is still up. We'll see what happens.

How did you find out? Good thing you did early enough.

Lucky thing really. I had tried to email the host earlier and it was returned to me. I went to the site for alternative contact to find it 0wn3d.

Doing sql backups for the Gallery and Toplist now...

BTW, the site was up when I emaled them. I was there just a matter of hours ago and all was status quo.

damn that sux ... i hope it was a sloppy kiddie that left a log trail and maybe even had an accout w/ usable info against them :)

They kill Xsiv's host! :eek:

Y0U B4ST4RS!

o_87 said:
How did you find out? Good thing you did early enough.

That's 'cause he did it. :p

Seems they got control back. I will be moving my site as soon as the hosting is ready to renew to be on the safe side.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back