Grrrrrrr!!!111!!!

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Exactly. :mad: sql backup is done. Home directory backup is getting there slowly. At least I got the sql. Maybe another 30 MB of the home directory left. Getting at about 60KB/sec....

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Lucky thing really. I had tried to email the host earlier and it was returned to me. I went to the site for alternative contact to find it 0wn3d.

Doing sql backups for the Gallery and Toplist now...

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
BTW, the site was up when I emaled them. I was there just a matter of hours ago and all was status quo.

Xie

- geek -
damn that sux ... i hope it was a sloppy kiddie that left a log trail and maybe even had an accout w/ usable info against them :)

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Seems they got control back. I will be moving my site as soon as the hosting is ready to renew to be on the safe side.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8