greatest playoff game in recent memory...

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Just got finished watching the St. Louis Rams and Carolina Panthers play. 11-point comeback in the final 3 minutes of regulation, onside kick picked up by the kicker himself, double-overtime, multiple missed fieldgoals, penalties, time-outs, an interception leading to a 3rd and 13 touchdown pass...

PHEW!!!

Anyone see that game?

I didn't really have a preference when the game began, but after the Rams' valiant comeback, I started cheering them on. Anyhow, both teams deserved to win that one.

Tennessee and New England are playing a game now... it's -12 degrees there. :eek:

the 1st overtime was crazy with the 2missed fieldgoals and the comeback in the 4th quater from the rams was nice. glad they got beat though :)

Hell yea, was on the edge of my seat since the beginning of the 4th quarter. Currently watching the Titans (my hometeam) vs. Patriots. tied at 14 with 5 minutes left in the 4th.

btw, the windchill is -12, actual temp is 3 degrees F there.

:D Either way, their hands (among other things I'm sure) are freezing and that football must feel like a 10 lb rock.

WOOT, FOOTBALL!
GO TITANS!

well now the pat's game is getting reallly good, 1:45left and 4th down and TEN has to go for it because they are down by 3. its on CBS so tune in now (me waits for check from cbs for plug)

Hey i was just playin madden and i forgot all bout the games( i have bad memory) but now i am watching the rest of the ten vs ne game on my computer since i got the tv wonder for christmas.... but anyway lions will make it next year and all of u should get Madden 2004 for xbox if u dont got it yet!!!!!!!!!!!1

Titans win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even tho i hate them

buddy had the ball!!!! he shouldan't have dropped it :p
woo both teams won today, shoulda found a place to bet and made some extra cash

o sorry i read the score wrong lol....... i hate both teams but new england has the best QB ever since he is from my fav college team..... MICHIGAN........ GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad your team couldn't compete with the other national champions. ;)

Go Pats.
I live about 20 min from the stadium. It was damn cold. about -2 hear right now. I was actually at the blizzard game a few weeks ago.

I'm glad I saw the Lambs (Rams) :p loose to the Panthers. Now if the Packers Loose to the Eagles I'll be in heaven. I'm a die hard Niners Fan but Damn I HATE Green Bay And The Rams. :D
Afterthought, Me Hates Cowboys somethin bad too... glad they lost as well (last week).

But DAMN!!! 3rd and 13 to go, first play of the second OT and BOOM... TOUCHDOWN! That was sweet!

Packers Lost!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate packers!!!!!!! My friend always keeps sayin the packers r goin to the super bowl... Well now me and my friends can make fun of him cause we r all lion fans cept him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back