greatest and best card/envelope in the world

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
Ok, so i'm sittin here on one of the 4 pieces of our entertainment center.... and my dad comes home. few minutes later he tells me to go out to his tractor and get the paper bag that's between the seats but to NOT look in it. so i do so, and hand him the bag and start to walk away. he says "here". i turn around, and he's holding out a card and envelope. i looked at them both..... and all i could think was "..... *insert whistle here*". made my day, that's for sure.

first pic = envelope
second pic = front of card
third pic = inside of card.

it's an 11x14 card.

Attachments

• DSC00016.JPG
    DSC00016.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC00018.JPG
    DSC00018.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 88
nice, did your dad make it? (paint, draw, etc)

nah, he said he found it at one of the truck stops along his travels. i should take a pic of the one painting i have that i got in South Carolina the one year. it's a fantasy scene made entirely from spraypaint and other little tools/stuff. no other kind of paint was used (such as brushing and stuff), only spraypaint.

ElementalDragon said:
nah, he said he found it at one of the truck stops along his travels. i should take a pic of the one painting i have that i got in South Carolina the one year. it's a fantasy scene made entirely from spraypaint and other little tools/stuff. no other kind of paint was used (such as brushing and stuff), only spraypaint.

We have something like that her in a Mexican restaraunt. I will take pics.

Wow, excellent stuff! They look great, especially that coloured envelope :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back