great

B

BMWCHUBB

AMD 1.4 ATHLON 512 CR MEM DDR.

Out of the blue he is now 1.55??

SOLVED a prob today on the forum on 1 of my pcs ,but
this one as jumped up a mhz or so.,THIS PC HAS BEEN
running sluggish as well!!now its beaming???

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE REASON?
:confused:

huh

Originally posted by dijital
huh?
huhuh

I HAVE 12 PCS AND GETTING THEM RIGHT IS A PAIN.MY WIFE WORKS AT HOME AND NEEDS ME TO KEEP AN EYE ON HER JOB?

SO all i do when 1 goes down is up grade it!to my spec

Sometimes it goes right some times it dont?feed backs on this forum is very impressive so if you have a prob,!!????

BMWCHUBB, if you typed more clearly and explained what you were trying to type, maybe you wouldn't get comments such as, "huh?"

Slow down and type out your problem more clearly so other users such as myself are better able to assist with your problem.

Thank you.

sorry

madmat !!found what i wanted .

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL;) SORRY IF UPSET YOU!"!

SOLVING PRO BS

GOOD NIGHT TURN OFF??THE LIGHT MY DEAR __HEHEHER:eek: :eek: :eek: BY FOR NOW GENUINE FOLF SOZ>?>?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back