Great to be here!

Voodoo

OSNN Junior Addict
And it's really excellent that you guys are running with vBulletin 3.0 - Way better than invision Board IMHO! :cool:

SPeedY_B said:
Welcome to the site. :)

Just looking thought the forums. :D One word, Awesome.

Where have you been all my life OSNN Forums? :cool:

LOL, or maybe I was wasting my life away at another forum. Sounds most likely...

;)

Electronic Punk said:
How did you find us Voodoo ? :D

Well, many months ago I was sent a link from a friend with a story that was posted on NTFS.Org.

Today I thought to myself, it's time to find a new forum to call home after being disenchanted with neowin.net forums and more specifically a couple of the mods. So I went through my favorites list and saw my link to NTFS.Org. I then realised that I hadn't visited the site for ages, so I surfed over. Saw that NTFS.Org was now OSNN.Net and that you guys installed vBulletin 3.0 and I was sold. Here I am now! :D

scavers said:
Welcome, altho i perfer Invision Board!

I've really quickly got used to vBulletin 3.0 ;)

About the only thing though, more emoticons would be cool. :cool:

So it was vBulletin that made you come here eh? heh. Welcome!

vern said:
So it was vBulletin that made you come here eh? heh. Welcome!

LOL a lot more than that, the quality of posts and the general feeling of the community. Just looks like a great place to be and to contribute.

:D

Glad to have you here, Voodoo. Welcome to the forums and hope you stick around.
smile.gif

Voodoo said:
LOL a lot more than that, the quality of posts and the general feeling of the community. Just looks like a great place to be and to contribute.

It is! :) We've gotten back up pretty quickly considering we *cough* crashed *cough* the database back in jan... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back