Great Tip

a1ehouse

Chamone M*tha Fu*ka
FOR XP PRO's:

Just found this on *ahem* another board (not as good as xp-erience boards I might add ;) ), from a true master tweaker! It enables you to easily specify locations for saved files.

Quote:
"This is only for XP Pro users.

In GPEdit.msc there is a tweak here:-
User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Explorer\Common Open File Dialog

In the right hand side is "Items displayed in Places Bar"
If you double-click this, you are allowed to enter your own 5 places.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this other than it takes a while to get to it and then you have to type the full address of your new 5 Places."

See my attachment for what this means, or Click Me to *ahem* go to the site ! BUT COME RIGHT BACK!!!

Hey dealer, if I get the time I'll come up with a better one for number 500.
a1ehouse why do you hate me so :(

Dirk - Whadyamean? - I don't hate ya, infact I use more tips from this board than ne other :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :D

Dirk was saving this excellant tweak to be the 500th post on the "my favorite tweaks" thread...we need something huge for that 500th post, and dirk spent alot of time on this one, and it would've been a nice one.

Hey a1e,
I was only playing with you. The trouble is I am a little short of time at the moment to do any real tweaking. What I was gonna do is enhance this one a little more before posting it.
Never mind, I'll try a bit harder on the next one. :D

poor dirk =( *hands him a cookie*

Originally posted by a1ehouse
FOR XP PRO's:

Quote:
"This is only for XP Pro users.

house means this doesn't work on xp home, he doesn't mean you need to be a professional to do ths excellant tweak

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back