Great Free Programs

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
EDIT
Well, when I started this thread, I expected about a dozen or so great free programs.

Here we are, and there are so many, it's hard to count...OVER 300 POSTS and counting!!!...just about everyone of these programs, I have installed on my box, and created a cd, with all the installers, so I'll be ready whenever I need to reformat.

Anyway, we have a relatively new member, and he has spent his time, and put together a compilation of what's been posted so far.

People like Zalood, and people like Ramanuman, the members that put in there valuable time, and effort...

the payment that Zalood and Ramanuman recieve is the knowledge that people that they do not know, people that they will never know...have benefited by their effort

my sincere appreciation th Zalood, for this compilation of our free programs thread.

and of course to Ramanuman, for his compilation of our tweaks encyclopedia thread...great job guys

I cannot attach a file on this original post, put I have attaced a zip at the end of this thread...guys, keep these programs coming

1. X-Setup My favorite tweaking app, over 1000 tweaks.
2. Cablenut Tweaks ALL your internet settings.
3. Ultimate Zip Unzips EVERY kind of file.
4. adshield...the absolute best adblocker program ever concieved
5. I have to delete DAP, just found out it's spyware...star downloader free is a better program, it's posted later in this thread
6. RegCleaner Safely cleans your registry of useless entries...check for latest version
7. Ad Aware Removes spyware and adware that tracks you on the internet.
8.pc mag webiste ...tons of free, ad free utilities
9.avg anti virus

hard to believe no one else has some good free programs to share with the rest of us

I've got three great free programmes for you dealer:-
FDisk
Format
Linux

:D

i use half of the programs you've listed,but i'll add 1 to it,
it's sygate personal firewall. great security prog. doesn't use the
resources norton does and it's free! i belive their website is
www.sygate.com:)

dirk, you're so funny, wasn't that you who complained about a linux post on an xp site, at that place just up the block?

Hi dealer,
I only whinged about the placement, as soon as he moved it, I was happy.

As for free software, how about:
TMPGEnc

A better clock with more tweaks can be got here:-
Tclock

It is available in many languages, and can alter more than just the clock:D

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler
A better clock with more tweaks can be got here:-
Tclock

It is available in many languages, and can alter more than just the clock:D

You should test your links before you post... maybe the clock works like your link.:D

easy lelu, dirk is one of the most knowledgeable registry hackers I've ever seen, so give him a little slack when he messes his referances a smidge

lelu, I just tryed dirks tclock link, it's good, yes, it's in japanese, but that's the only place to find the most current version of tclock

Originally posted by dealer
easy lulu, dirk is one of the most knowledgeable registry hackers I've ever seen, so give him a little slack when he messes his referances a smidge

Thats why I used a :D

I would like to try it... in English.

Hi lelu,
there is nothing wrong with my link and if you could bother yourself to look at the page you will notice an English link.
This English Zip file will download the English version of TClock.

If you want I will try and help you install it, if you find it a little difficult!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back