Great FREE book!

:D

88mb download, people. don't open it, just do 'save as..' :p

yeah, 1,584 pages! :D

i went to print it a while ago and my jaw dropped. maybe later after i buy some cheap recycled bulk paper. :p

possibly... even the ppl who know everything about computers could learn some stuff from books - and even if they did know everything from the book... who's to say they do it the same way (always nice to learn variants on various methods :))

Originally posted by dubstar
is it worth the download?
:D what isn't? unless you have dialup, just download it and put it in the background. it doesn't take any effort from you.

and i find it plenty informative. and it has tons of pinouts of every connection you'll find... scsi, ata, firewire, usb, all power supply form factors, etc etc... even the pins of different processors.

published august 2001.

ahh... seems like work's BT Closedworld connection is not loading ANY site but this one again.

This is like the 3rd time its done this in the period of a week :/

I'll reset the connection and try again in a bit.

edit: works fine now - weird :/

:eek: damn... 88MB

ok since u guys said it is really informative...
5% now :(
at least 2 hour... :huh:

Bretenn, it'll be worth the wait. Its is VERY comprehensive.

Originally posted by Teddy
Bretenn, it'll be worth the wait. Its is VERY comprehensive.

hmm... just thinking how i'm gonna print 1000++ pages... :(
just hate to read on my pc...
;)

:eek: oo... **** 6.23am!

teddy, please feel free to bump this whenever you like, and for however long this great download exists.

I would sticky this, but there are too may stickys up right now.

great fujitisng find teddy...great

Saw this thread a while ago, but didn't respond then.
Thanks for the great link, Teddy :)

for people who want to print this... i'd suggest doing two pages per side, both sides of each sheet. so each peice of paper yields 4 pages. oh, and be sure to set the printer to "super-econo" mode. :D

and then it'd be ideal to print them in an order so that you could stack them, staple in the middle, fold, and have it like a book with the page numbers in the right order.

i haven't done this yet. :huh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back