Great for all [ e-mail accounts ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
We're talkin' here about e-mail accounts . Why I've started this thread (?) ; I've(we) wanted to find out wich are the most - great - secure - good lookin ( and so on ) e-mail account that we can take free ..

Personal experience :
I've been usin' since now ( 2 years old ) hotmail but in the last two months mails stopped to come .. ( see newspage )

Hope will find out what we really need ! ;)

using hotmail and gmx.net but gmx.net is much better than hotmail you never get spam mails in there ;)

greetz,

I have a coupla web based mail form my phone providers...these can be used with a client, or when I'm not neer my box, steight from the web;

sprint

verizon

plus, not too much action, so names are pretty available

I've been using OE and Hotmail for a few years - comcast provides a web-based mail - but I would never trust them!:p

For some reason, my hotmail is still free and is still accessable thru OE!:confused:

fastmail.fm, is what it says. great features as well

I haved used hotmail since it started, had multiple accounts there tho... it really went downhill, before MS got their hands on it, ,it rocked!

Hotmail is targeted by spammers ...I recieve many spams daily, but with Yahoo! I recieve but yahoo doesn't notify me about that...6Mg space..fast simple interface.
do you know any one like that with POP3 account? free?

Originally posted by chadmercer
fastmail.fm, is what it says. great features as well

chadmercer,

Nothing to do with this post, but I love to know where you got that font, or you can zip it and e-mail it to me if ya want ;)

Cheers
Alan

I personally like MSN hotmail, but Yahoo Mail has improved....and AOL Mail is improving in it's latest beta version on AOL 8.0, also MSN Hotmail is due for a new look coming at the beginning of 2003 or at the latter part of 2002. Isn't it time for a new look and new features? Well they are coming.

using couple yahoo accounts. got access to aol mail box. i have verizon i mean, never used it though. tryed altavista email some time ago that sucked. yea an hotmail also very very bad

I have been using Hotmail for ages. I just wish that they would stop tryin to make money from it.

And kick the spammers.

yeah i know and MS dont get rid of them as they are the ones increasing the normal users inboxes so they have to buy Extra Storage. Wankers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back