Graphite Aqua Icons for Download!

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Hey guys! I made some icons and you can download them from dotcomguy.tk !

PREVIEW

documents-graphiteaqua.jpg

system-graphiteaqua.jpg

games-graphiteaqua.jpg

applications-graphiteaqua.jpg

ANY COMMMENTS?

:)

o_87

Photoshop 6 to make the actual icons and Icon Sushi to convert the PSD files into icons...

Great work man! The icons perfectly match the XP style I use.

which one are u using? and can u post screenshot? :D

I am using the Aikon XP and iTunes Mac Style with Style XP. You can check a screenshot of it in the June Desktops thread.

Is there something wrong with that url, cause I'm getting nothing here, would like to see the icons o_87
:(

sry guys the site is temporarily down right now! I am calling tech support to see what the prblem is! :mad:

Originally posted by o_87
sry guys the site is temporarily down right now! I am calling tech support to see what the prblem is! :mad:

Thanks o_87 please keep us posted, I would like to see them and possibly use them. Keep up the good work :p

I've found a mirror for the preview(look in first post)... tech supoort has not replied yet....

ssswwwwwweeeeeaaaatttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the preview looks good cant wait 2 get me grubby 'ands on em!!

I loved you icons!! is there anyway you can send me a blank silver circle so I may add more to the collection??

My Primary Site is Up again!

Goatman, go to my site in to the 'PSD Files' section and you will find one! Just give my credit in a text file when you make your icons please, and a link to my site www.dotcomguy.tk (I dont think that's too much to ask for) ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back