Graphics on web pages

K

kenny uk

Using XP and sometimes the pics are displayed on the sites, other times all I get is a white square with a red X in the top left corner. I have checked the config in Internet Options. All ticked.
Does not do this if I am using the opera 6.00 browser (which I was going to delete).

virus.gif

Go to the internet options/advanced & untick 'show image download placeholders'.

Sorry, when I said they were all ticked I meant the "show pics" and "play videos" bit. It was unticked already so I am back to square one. Any other ideas please ?

virus.gif

I would get this problem with DAP and SP1. Had to do a system restore to a time before installing DAP.

Could have to do something with privacy settings in your firewall (blocked referrers) or with adblocking applications or disabled active scripting in Internetoptions or problems showing gifs after SP1 or... . Do you have an example URL, on which the problem occurs?

Maybe there is an error in the HTML coding of the website and it's causing the picture not to display. Who knows.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back