• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Graphics on web pages

K

kenny uk

Using XP and sometimes the pics are displayed on the sites, other times all I get is a white square with a red X in the top left corner. I have checked the config in Internet Options. All ticked.
Does not do this if I am using the opera 6.00 browser (which I was going to delete).

K

kenny uk

Sorry, when I said they were all ticked I meant the "show pics" and "play videos" bit. It was unticked already so I am back to square one. Any other ideas please ?

C

Conan

I would get this problem with DAP and SP1. Had to do a system restore to a time before installing DAP.

yoyo

Could have to do something with privacy settings in your firewall (blocked referrers) or with adblocking applications or disabled active scripting in Internetoptions or problems showing gifs after SP1 or... . Do you have an example URL, on which the problem occurs?

Z

ZipTriX

Maybe there is an error in the HTML coding of the website and it's causing the picture not to display. Who knows.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown