Graphic problemns with Final fantasy 7 for PC...

Edwy

OSNN Newbie
Hi people!

I'm new here, it's a great forum!

In the past I played Final Fantasy 7 on my psx... I remember how I was amazed by those incredible graphics... Evverything was so beautiful, the backgrounds, the battle scenes, the movies...

Now, for the last days I've been playing it on my pc... But, while the graphics on battle and world map are just perfect, they seem so...pixelized, almost blurred on the normal field game... In one word, they are awful. Also, the movies look very bad, too... I already tried every option the game gives to configure graphics... But the only way seems to be playing it on 640*480 in quarter screen... Well, that's just too small...

I was wondering if any of you had the same problem and if you know some solution for it?...

Thank you!

No solution :) it was written for pc when the best 3d card available on a pc was the 3dfx voodoo 2 ;)

Find an old PC put win95 on it and install a voodoo2 with an s3 trio.

Failing that play it on a psx or psx2.

Your only other option is to download a playstation emulator and use your original PS game CDs to play it like that. I believe that's the best option for graphics bizarely. Try this.

Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back