Graphic help

luish

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi !

I want to create a site with a menu.
The menu has 2 rows, each row 4 buttons.
This is the first row button...
push000.jpg

The other 2 in the middle are continuining the graphic, they dont have the left side mini bar... like this
push001.jpg

and the button on the right is like this...
push003.jpg

What I want is a begging to the button to add in the html table..
like some rounded button...
So, can anyone help me ?
thanks !

Do u know HTML...? Coz i dont think u can insert images like....search on the internet about this issue too...u might find some help....if u want to make the buttons rounded, why dont u use photoshop to make them rounded and then insert them....up to you..it was pretty hard to know what you were saying :p....explain it well... :)

I mean I want to add a rounded begging to the first button adn a rounded ending to the last...
The thing is that i am not good in graphics and i dont know how to do it !

Which graphics package are you using, in Photoshop you can select an area then invert and feather the edges so you can leave the part you initally selected and make the edges rounded

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back