Graphic help

DoNuTjC

OSNN Addict
I hope this the right place to post this...

I'm building a webpage but I can't make good graphics so I was hoping someone can help me out.. I can't pay ya cause I'm poor and I'm sorry about that...

just email me if ya can help me out and I'll email you back to let you know what I"m looking for...

thanks

donutjc@msn.com

I'm sure major part of interested will not receive any payment but you must detail your wishes' here cause the e-mail will surelly cut most part of interested persons .. :rolleyes:

Ok this is what I am looking for...

a graphic thats 150x100, white background, it has to say NeoTeks or NeoTeks.com in blue... not to dark but not light blue just somewhere in the middle... if you can, make a small logo kinda in the background where NeoTeks is overlapping it, if you know what I mean...

Also NeoTeks should be placed kinda to the bottom of the graphic

Here is a pic of something like I want just alittle bit better..

Yo, i can do that for you! So all you want is that text?

LoL Teddy... I wanted something little better then that... and I kinda wanted some type of logo that would go with the text...

Isnt it your thing, shouldnt you already have a logo for it! We dont know nothing about it or anything so how are we soppose to make a logo.

its just a website for a little co. that me and 2 other friends are trying to start up... I'm just lookin for a more pro. graphic..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back