graphic cards

S

skip113

I have had enough of geforce cards in XP. Can anyone recommend a good cheap graphic card that will work in XP?

GeForce & Radeon

Ok,

So my main setup has a really schweet OC'd GeForce3 that runs balls out superfast. In my second system I had a GeForce2 Ti which also ran damn fast. One day I get the urge to buy something new so I get a fabled Radeon 8500. Ever since then my system wont remain stable. The only game its pretty much stable on is UT. Undying which uses the UT engine locks after a while. When I benchmark, it runs as fast if not faster than my OC'd GeForce3 in 3dMark2001SE, but in Dronezmark, it locks after the bench has completed, and Im reviewing my scores and when I restart it, it wont boot, i have to power off for 5 seconds. Always the atidrv...driver or something like that. This card proved to me that I hate ATI and Radeon. Crappy drivers have brought my system to its knees for the first time ever. I want to wash my hands of this whole thing and get me a GF4 MX440, which is barely faster than my GF2Ti but what the hell.

I have one 1 week old Radeon 8500, in perfect condition, with all hardware and software (never even broke the seals on the software!) for sale!! Great Price!!! $155, free shipping in the US!!Serious inquiries ONLY! email vkenterprises@attbi.com

ALso have a 3 month old Visiontek GeForce2 Ti 64MB I will let go for $85 with the same shipping deal.

Yes Im serious!Guaranteed not DOA.All original boxes and stuff.

Detonator

Geforce would be alright if the thing would stop crashing my PC.
I have been through all the forums on the infiniate loop problem tried everything but still it crashes.

I think I want to go back to the good old days of voodoo 1 & 2s if only they would work in XP!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back