Grandad

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Was poking around my dads computer and found this little jem from my last visit to the states in September.

and where the heck is destin =oP

Oh EP! this is off topic, I've guessed your into clubbing and techno (hmm wonder how) but the name punk just made me remember that 2 of my favorite punk bands are coming to sheffield in UK where you live at a place called the octagon I think.

New Found Glory and Starting Line. if you like punk music at all and haven't heard of em, definitely go check em out :)

Yeah like ya said Qumahlin into techno :D Its what put the electronic in electronic punk, punk is just my michevious nature :p

Not heard of the Octagon tho it doesseem quite familiar, might be down near the Don Valley Stadium as I am familiar with every single club in Sheffield - not that I go to em all ;)

Saw a band called Amen live at a nightclub I worked at, not my kinda thing, but all the little goth kiddies enjoyed themselves, was talking to the band outside after their "gig" and they were asking me how much my hamburger was, mwhahaha half-price for me cos I work there.
Those were the days.

wierd

You know what is funny, I went to high school with them girls! I live in Fort Walton Beach FL. 5 Miles away from Destin, FL. (btw) they look better in real life!!!:D

WIERD!!!! I went to high school with them girls! I live in Fort Walton Beach FL. 5 Miles away from Destin, FL. (btw) they look better in real life!!!
:D

Another example that we need to make the "New Thread" and "Post Reply" buttons a little more distinguishable. Further apart or different in color or something.

EP: Jesus, I hope your girl friend can trust you go there man, mine wouldn't :(

She dumped me. She was pissed at something illegal I did, after I sworeI would never do it again - oops :)

AWwwwww hahaha

Tell her no one else will take her then point her im my direction, does she double up dude? pffehahaha:D

New Found Glory is AWESOME!!! I saw them last year. Btw, you can also check out Good Charlotte, they are good.

Brad

Dunno, but don't be snorting horse tranquilisers - there not for you!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back