• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Grandad

and where the heck is destin =oP

Oh EP! this is off topic, I've guessed your into clubbing and techno (hmm wonder how) but the name punk just made me remember that 2 of my favorite punk bands are coming to sheffield in UK where you live at a place called the octagon I think.

New Found Glory and Starting Line. if you like punk music at all and haven't heard of em, definitely go check em out :)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah like ya said Qumahlin into techno :D Its what put the electronic in electronic punk, punk is just my michevious nature :p

Not heard of the Octagon tho it doesseem quite familiar, might be down near the Don Valley Stadium as I am familiar with every single club in Sheffield - not that I go to em all ;)

Saw a band called Amen live at a nightclub I worked at, not my kinda thing, but all the little goth kiddies enjoyed themselves, was talking to the band outside after their "gig" and they were asking me how much my hamburger was, mwhahaha half-price for me cos I work there.
Those were the days.

P

Pimpdaddy122181

wierd

You know what is funny, I went to high school with them girls! I live in Fort Walton Beach FL. 5 Miles away from Destin, FL. (btw) they look better in real life!!!:D

P

Pimpdaddy122181

WIERD!!!! I went to high school with them girls! I live in Fort Walton Beach FL. 5 Miles away from Destin, FL. (btw) they look better in real life!!!
:D

Another example that we need to make the "New Thread" and "Post Reply" buttons a little more distinguishable. Further apart or different in color or something.

Brad

Political User
New Found Glory is AWESOME!!! I saw them last year. Btw, you can also check out Good Charlotte, they are good.

Brad

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge