Grand Theft Auto : Vice City

R

ReC0iL

Rate this game on a scale from 1 to 10.

To me this game is one of the best games I have ever played. So I think I will give it a...

--ReC0iL

haven't played yet but I consider that 8 it's enough .. from what I've heard about it ..

wasnt a big fan of GTA 3 ...hope they release Vice City for PC

dont worry its probably gonna be release on pc just like gta3

i played both GTA3 and vice city on PS2 and actually its alot better than part 3 alot more fun when you get some of the vehicles and fly choppers and so on is a nice game wish it came out for other consoles tho

Thats wierd... I thought any mension of GTA would have tons of replies... guess not... lol :p

Originally posted by ReC0iL
Thats wierd... I thought any mension of GTA would have tons of replies... guess not... lol :p

its spam... pure and simple...

:cool:

and therefore it should have a lot of replies... just give it time...

i'll give it a 7 as in places it slows the ps2 down almost to standstill which does get really annoying

WHAT?

Vice city is awesome on PS2, I think that GTA 3 is better on PS2 than PC!

Originally posted by ZAnwar
WHAT?

Vice city is awesome on PS2, I think that GTA 3 is better on PS2 than PC!

in fact it's the same but the PS2 version takes time to load besides that you can't listen to your favourite MP3s.
some people ( like me) prefer to play with keyboards while others prefer a controller. maybe you think that the PS2 version has better graphics but if you get a new 3d card such as the new ATI I bet you will spit on your PS2 :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back