Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
hsn said:
Indeed ;). Is it PS2 only?
Probably like VC, it will be released for the PS2 first and later (maybe a year) to Xbox and PC. It's part of the exclusive deal Sony has with Rockstar.

~bk

I
Political Access
Yep, so far it's exclusive to PS2. :)

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Meh. I still need to play Vice City :p I should really get the double pack for Xbox. ;)

~bk

I
Political Access
Haha, you really should play Vice City man. And yeah, I think you should get the double pack for Xbox. :)

vern

Dominus
Political Access
Can't wait. From the screenshots I'm guessing you aren't Tommy(?) anymore?

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
vern said:
Can't wait. From the screenshots I'm guessing you aren't Tommy(?) anymore?
I still like GTA3's nameless, speechless hero dude... he was cool. :D
Can't wait for San Andreas though...

Graebob

Generally Random
Bleh, it looks like Rockstar are re-using the gta3 engine again :( What a rip. Hopefully those are just development screenies and the overall look will change.
I was hoping for something a little less cartoony, but then, I'm being a picky monkey anyway :D

On the other hand, PUSHBIKES :D:D

Graebob

Generally Random
Electronic Punk said:
You can only push a ps2 so hard :p
True. Mebeh they should develop for Ps3....or even PSP! Mobile GTA San Andreas...

/dribble

vern

Dominus
Political Access
They should develop for the PC instead of the PC getting ports. That way quality is not an issue.

Xie

- geek -
vern said:
They should develop for the PC instead of the PC getting ports. That way quality is not an issue.
Yeah but doesn't Sony put up gobs of $ to get it exclusive for a while before hand? If so thats probably why it works backwards from the logical way.

NerdUprising

[ Method ]
Man, it does look groovy so far - BUT I'm sad that it's not set in the 80s anymore... that was 70% of the reason I loved Vice City so much :D

(and here I insert my shameless flaunting of the cobalt blue Members Only jacket I picked up the other day - isn't eBay fun?! :p )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyHennessy