GPS Question

Dr Nick

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hi Everybody,
In case you haven't heard, you can get your latitude, longitude and altitude in the test mode (go into test mode , use right softkey to get to the screen where it says "Press down to launch a GPS session" and press down.
For some reason, whenever i do this i always get an error and it doesn't work. If this works for you, please tell me what you have set in these fields in the 1st menu in test mode: GPS Sess, GPS sess cnt, and GPS inter. Again just tell me what you have in these fields and if the GPS works.

FYI: I am using a V3c but I don't think it really matters

Hi Everybody,
In case you haven't heard, you can get your latitude, longitude and altitude in the test mode (go into test mode , use right softkey to get to the screen where it says "Press down to launch a GPS session" and press down.
For some reason, whenever i do this i always get an error and it doesn't work. If this works for you, please tell me what you have set in these fields in the 1st menu in test mode: GPS Sess, GPS sess cnt, and GPS inter. Again just tell me what you have in these fields and if the GPS works.

FYI: I am using a V3c but I don't think it really matters

What is the Right Softkey?? I'll give a try on my V3m.

What is the Right Softkey?? I'll give a try on my V3m.

It is one of the top two keys to the top right and top left of the keypad...

See motorola-razr-v3.jpg

I have the V3c. I pressed the right softkey that says "messaging" above it. When I press it, I get a list of options:
Voicemail
Create Message
Message Inbox
Outbox
Quick Text
Drafts

....and that's it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back