GP4..its full throttle!..

S

stuy_b

Wow.. just got this game on Saturday (Geoff Crammond's - GrandPrix4)

Wow this game is excellent, and plays fast as heck on my weak PC setup, which is good too.

The graphics are topnotch.. gameplay, is top notch..

I recommend any racing fans to get this game :D

lol

your attention span not very long then m8? this game beats the rest believe me. :D

Ahh well, its gonna be the no.1 game i know it. ! lol (racing games that is)

well i happen to like racing games myself even if catch23 doesn't
approve. can you give me a link to check it out?

Originally posted by catch23
You need to chill out, it's just a racing game...there's a million of them and they're all the same, and good for 10 minutes.
soooo sooo true. you could not be any more correct.

thanks for the link! yeah, it looks pretty good ,wonder where i
can find it in the states?

Originally posted by catch23
You need to chill out, it's just a racing game...there's a million of them and they're all the same, and good for 10 minutes.
if you can say that, then anyone else can say there are a million rock bands out there and they're all the same... a million different cats out there and they're all the same. in short, you can't judge something unless you know a bit about it.

anyway, gran turismo 3 is still the best racing game when it comes to realism (which is what i go after). i haven't become attached to any pc racing game cuz it's so hard to find a decent control pad and wheel/pedal setups are costly and a pain to have around.

Hey is this game up to scratch with F1 2002 ???, if so i might be tempted :D A review is always better from someone who isn't trying to get more freebies from the manufacturer ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back