• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Government poll

Brad

Political User
does anyone think that there should be another overthrow of the US government? The government has turned into a government for themselves instead of that for the american people. People are elected into office on a "platform" but then they change their mind when they are in office. its like "well, you voted for me because I believe in this, but now that I am in office, I don't care!!"

Well im posting a poll for this one

Brad

I would agree except for the fact that this is basically all governments..lets face it power corrupts, people are greedy, and the world still goes round

if you overthrow the govt...you just have different people abusing power and being greedy.

P

pc_tek

Originally posted by xxbigeyedfishxx
does anyone think that there should be another overthrow of the US government? The government has turned into a government for themselves instead of that for the american people. People are elected into office on a "platform" but then they change their mind when they are in office. its like "well, you voted for me because I believe in this, but now that I am in office, I don't care!!"

Well im posting a poll for this one

Brad
ladies and gentleman... you have just met the next mailbomber!
(not me)

First thing is the spending,should be watched and people should have a say on were and how it is spent.Think of this...if you win a lottrey and your paid over twenty years were is the interest going,they say for the older people,if that was ture why do they have to give up everything they own,to be put in a home to be taking care of for the little life they have left.......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test