• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Got SP2?

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Like he said you would have thought that they would have realised that he had ordered so many.:p

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I've done it before (not to the extent of 150) but I'm sure the process is automated, you can order as many of their free offerings as you like.

However they've now limited the SP2 ordering to 2 per 'customer', the only problem with that is that by customer, they actually mean e-mail address, so it can still be abused. Silly Microsoft :p

L

Lee

cheese n bread what is wrong with M$ ? scrap that don't reply as you will be here till E

Kush

High On Life!
as much as it is funny, its wrong, thats probably whats keeping people like me from getting their first cd!

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
To be honest, I highly doubt that with the resources Microsoft has, like I say, I'd imagine this whole thing is automated (with very minimal human interaction anyway).

While I'm at it, I might as well share the bounty. Do you want one of these? If so, drop into KCP and pick one up; I left 120 of them there with Thomas. Smile And buy something while you're there!
Well, at least he did something good with them. Unlike AOL CDs, these things are useful, you know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies