Got my Xbox 360 Premium kit. :)

hey nets, just send it to my house. you can stop by and pick it up on the way home your parents, and then drop it off again on your way back to school. :D

I played the Best Buy Fight Night Round 3 demo...I want that game so bad now. You should snag Oblivion for sure, though. Congrats on the system!

tuffgong4 said:
that is awesome net!

Costco has a pretty sweet deal on them right now...they had a ton in the store today but I had to resist since I'm probably going to get a car soon...
489.99 Bundle includes:

* Xbox 360™ System ($399.99)
o Xbox 360™ Game Console
o Wireless Controller
o Combination High-Definition Component and Standard A/V Cable
o 20GB Detachable Hard Drive
o Ethernet Cable
o Headset
o Xbox Live™ Silver
o Xbox Live™ Gold 30-Day Trial
* Extra Wireless Controller
* Play & Charge Kit
* Games: Project Gotham Racing® 3
woa, that is a good deal... we spent over 500bucks on our system and all we have is the consol, a wired and a wireless controler, call of duty 2, and a memory card...

I haven't really followed that too closely, but I think the only "bugs" were related to the Power Adapter's overheating, right? If that's the case, I think it has definitely gotten alot better but I'm not 100% sure :(

so it was the power adapter that overheated, not the cpu?!? (i haven't been following it either) .. so if the power adapter overheats, why would that cause the game to freeze?

WHY am I always the one to get the defective hardware.... LOL... oh well.... now that I switched my laptop cooler to the psu i think it's working better... didn't freeze yet :D

Techno Child said:
so it was the power adapter that overheated, not the cpu?!? (i haven't been following it either) .. so if the power adapter overheats, why would that cause the game to freeze?

The power adapter was huge, but the heating problems were inside the 360. Overheating = lockups.

^^^^What did they/have they done to prevent this issue in the future, if anything?

It problem didn't affect all units from what I've read, and I'm not sure if they've made changes to the hardware that's currently on the shelves to fix the issue.

Well regardless, they have a replacement/RMA policy on it I thought anyways?

I searched through here for what I thought was a thread detailing all this stuff pretty good - did it get blown away in the crash?

Hey Kunal - are you going to be hooking this up to a HD TV?

No, was just wondering what your take was on the actual difference of playing one on HD vs Normal TV. Does it still look sweet?

Yeah, it still looks good, although it's definitely a MUCH better experience on a HDTV. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back